Purpose and Scope
This Policy is made to protect the interests of Roadlux tire Trading. (hereinafter: RL) and its Distributors, Dealers and the end users. It shall help in coordinating and settling any disputes of the three parties, thus completing the services of RL.
This Policy is only applicable for the products sold by RL.
Principle and Laws of this Policy
This Policy is made as per the relevant Standards of the People's Republic of China issued by China Technology Supervision Bureau or relevant laws of the country of origin. It also combines the interior technical standard and regulations of tire manufacturers.
This Policy covers
Proper tire usage, manufactured by tire manufacturers. And sold by RL.
Manufacturing defects and workmanship for the period of 12 months from the date of invoice of the dealer to its customers.
If the tire fails during the use due to manufacturing defects, the user shall make the claim to the Distributor or Dealer within 2 days.
Distributor or Dealer shall provide the following information to RL within 7 days from the date of claim from the users:
- Tire Size
- Serial number
- Purchase Invoice
- Fitment date
- Clearly marking the defected part of the tire
- Claim Report or properly filled Claim Form issued by RL.
- Clear photo of the failed tire
- Remained tread depth
- Other required information
The claimed tires shall be kept in a safe place for after-sales person inspection, which shall make the report after assessment.
This Policy does not cover
- Tread wear exceeds 50% of the original pattern depth;
- The tire serial number is intentionally abraded or altered;
- The claimed tire has been repaired, buffed, retreated or reproved;
- The claim is due to misuse of the product and improper application (such as in case of irregular air pressure, overloading, excessive speeding, vehicle having mechanical defects, irregular and unstable rims, etc.);
- The claimed defect is due to normal wear and tear of the tire;
- The claimed defect is due to non-compliance with the provision of storage.
Manufacture Defects include To write only this no need of explanation and details
- Tread, shoulder and sidewall separation, sidewall bubble, side wall splice, and ply separation etc
- Bead separation
- Radial crack
- Belt Edge separation
- Inner liner
- Replacement can be done when manufacture defect is found prior to use
- Under the following circumstances, replacement can be executed free of charge when manufacture defect is found:
- - Tread wear less than 4 mm for TBB tires
- - Tread wear less than 3 mm for TBR tires
- - Tread wear less than 50% of original pattern depth for PCR tires
- - Tread wear less than 10% of original pattern depth for OTR tires
- - Remained pattern depth more than 6mm for LTB tires
Should the tread wear be out of the above specified, tread wear charge shall be imposed.
- Tread wear measurement shall be according to international standard by specified tools.
- For TBR tires, if sidewall bubble and tread wear less than 5 mm, compensation can be done; if more than 5 mm, no compensation;
- If the user continues using impact tires caused by foreign object impact, RL shall not be responsible for any failure;
- No compensation for any claimed tires without tire serial numbers;
- No after-sales services shall be attended for those who fail in payment;
- For any settled claimed tires, the trademark shall be buffed if the dealer wants to sell them; we have to cut or damage the tire and remove the serial number such tires should not be sold or reclaimed